GFF Projects/Contracts and Procurement Committees were inaugurated on Friday 29th May, 2020 at a ceremony held at Football House in Kanifing.
The establishment of the two committees is to ensure a more transparent and effective execution and implementation of GFF projects and activities.
Projects and Contracts Committee Terms of References (T0R)
- To regularly meet and review all existing GFF projects and advise the Executive Committee accordingly.
- To monitor the implementation of all GFF projects and the Technical Working Group (TWG) through its Chairman/GFF Project Manager on matters relating to the projects.
- Through the TWG, conceptualize, draw up, award and oversee the implementation of existing and future GFF projects.
- Upon the advice of the Chairman of the TWG/GFF Project Manager pay regular visits to project sites, meet with contractors, consultants and beneficiary communities.
- Review and approve all proposed GFF projects after being drawn by the TWG.
- Any other matter that the Executive and Chairman may deemed necessary.
Procurement Committee Terms of References (TOR)
- To Review And Approve All Procurement Above The Value Of D500,000:00 Including All GFF Projects
- Advice The Finance Director And Procurement Officer On All Matters Relating To Procurement
- To Vet All Invoices Submitted By The Procurement Officer (PO) And Approve Or Otherwise
- Any Other Matters As May Be Assigned To It By The President And/Or The Executive
Mr. Bajo congratulated the members for their deserved appointments into the sub Committees and hailed the Officials for their steadfastness and dedication towards the realization of football development in the Gambia.
The GFF wishes to renew its strong commitment to the promotion and development of football as enshrined in its development agenda.