Jun 18, 2010, 1:47 PM
What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic Healing is a highly effective therapy that corrects the energy imbalances, underlying physical, psychological and psycho-spiritual disorders. It involves systematic techniques of removing used up or diseased energy from the human energy system called the Aura and energizing it with fresh vital energy called Prana.
Pranic Healing is actively used and practiced in over 80 countries and numerous healing centres around the world. Pranic Healing is used by general public, wellness professionals and many others in different fields. By applying the pranic healing techniques, any aspect of life can be harmonized and healed including health, relationships, business, finances and others. We are still learning all the multiple facets of this powerful teaching.
What is Prana and where does it come from?
Prana means energy - the vital energy, or life force, which keeps the body alive and healthy. In Greek, it is called Pneuma, in Polynesian, Mana. It is called Ki in Japanese, Chi in Chinese, and Ruah in Hebrew.
There are three major sources of prana from natural elements: the air, sun, and ground. A fourth source is Divine Prana which is received as a result of meditation and prayer.
Is Pranic Healing effective?
Pranic Healing has proven itself to be very effective in healing both simple and complex conditions. There are numerous documented testimonials as to its effectiveness. Pranic Healing is intended to complement traditional western medicine, not to replace it or any other therapy. It is compatible with all other therapies.
What are the main differences between Pranic Healing and other healing modalities?
Pranic Healing places great emphasis on the removal of used up or diseased energy. It treats eleven major chakras or energy centres of the body and many minor chakras of different organs and glands. The treatments are specific to the condition to be treated, using precise combinations of energy colors and vibrations unique to each situation.
What is the relationship of the aura and the chakras?
The Aura is the energy vehicle that surrounds and interpenetrates the body. It enables Prana to circulate all over the body. The Chakras are whirling centres of energy within the human Aura that absorb, digest and distribute Prana to the organs and gla
What can it heal?
Pranic Healing can be used to assist in the healing of a variety of physical and psychological problems. It is designed to complement existing medical practice and should not be seen as a replacement for it. Panic healing can alleviate and cure the following symptoms: Stress, Anxiety, Sports Injuries, Insomnia, Back Pain, Migraine, Blood Pressure, Sinusitis, High Cholesterol, Respiratory Ailments, Asthma, Ulcers, Arthritis, Rheumatism, Scoliosis, Reducing the rate of aging, Toothache, Broken Bones, Ear Infections, Eye Infections, Skin Infections, Tonsillitis, Mumps, Tinnitus, Eczema, Varicose Veins, Constipation, Diabetes, Sciatica, Grief, Phobias, Traumas, Obsessions, Compulsions, Addictions, Depression
Master Choa Kok Sui is the founder of PRANIC HEALING. Pranic healing is a science and an art of healing that uses PRANA to heal. Prana is the life force or energy that everybody needs to be alive and in good health. Sources of energy are all around us, we draw energy from the sun, the air, the ground, the trees… If we increase the prana in our body we will be healthier, our immune system will be stronger and we can prevent falling sick and if we fall sick we will be able to recover more rapidly. It has been proved that sickness affects the energy body before it manifest in the physical body.
The body has two parts, the visible physical body that we can see and touch and the invisible physical body or energy body that we cannot see or touch with our hands or eyes but it has been scientifically proven and seen clairvoyantly that it exists. The physical and energy bodies interpenetrate each other and what affects one affects the other.
This means that when we are sick we treat our physical body by a medical doctor and our energy body with pranic healing. Pranic healing is a complementary therapy to orthodox medicine.
Energy is all around us and everything has energy in a lower or higher degree. The food we eat, the quality of air we breathe, the weather conditions, our emotions, our thoughts determine our level of energy.
Money is concretized energy. Some people have the idea that if we think about money we are materialistic and we cannot be a spiritual person. This is not true. All spiritual masters and spiritual schools talk about prosperity as being all human being’s right. In fact, most of them are successful business people. Prosperity is a better word than money. Money is just the material aspect of prosperity.
In fact those who think and talk more about money are those who don’t have it. Money is necessary to live in a material world. Money gives choices, chances, freedom, independence, comfort and many other things. Apart from those people who have voluntarily renounced to material possessions by living a life of austerity, all the other people have a family life and need money to survive and live a decent life. Money has to be earned with work and effort. Money has to be balanced with moderation, discipline and contentment.
Prosperity is not against spirituality. Spirituality should make us prosperous. According to most spirituals schools one has to give 10% of our income in order to generate wealth. If one has nothing, one can give nothing and by the law of karma, one reaps what one sows, if one doesn’t give he will not receive and he will remain poor. Nature doesn’t like vacuum. When we give we create a vacuum and God fills it ten times more.
Prosperity is a mental condition. We have to stop thinking that wealth and prosperity are opposite to spirituality. We have the right to be happy and prosperous and we have the obligation to share the prosperity.
Giving can be done in many ways, not only materially but also and more important, emotionally by giving love and affection, intellectually by giving and sharing knowledge and spiritually by inspiring, uplifting and awakening the consciousness of others.
Here are some quotations of MCKS when talking about money:
“Balance spirituality with practicality. It is important to have the right attitude towards money. To have lots of money is good, but one must not become a slave to money. One must be responsible enough to use money and wealth properly in order to generate more employment, goods and services. Money must be also converted to spiritual wealth by donating to charitable institutions and spiritual centers.”
“Money is Power. Money is a tool to be used by you. Money allows you to manifest the will to do good. Money is like a woman. If you say you do not like her, she will go away”.
“Your attitude reflects your financial condition. Being materialistic in a spiritual way is good. Would you like to know the secret of being prosperous? Give, give and give.”
“In Taoism, it is stated that you can gauge poor people by the things they will not do. And you can gauge rich people by how they spend and use their money”.
Here are some quotations of MCKS when talking about karma (the law of cause and effect):
“You must show gratitude. You have to pay everything back”.
“You cannot harvest what you did not sow”.
“When you receive you must also give back a portion; when you eat you eliminate; when you drink you urinate, this is the Law of Nature”.
“Giving and receiving is a cycle. To break the cycle will result in disaster. Non-giving is disastrous, non-receiving is equally disastrous. The cycle must be maintained.”
We could go on and on talking about reciprocity. All main religions and spiritual schools have mentioned the law of karma.
Master Choa Kok Sui has created a school in which we are taught how to balance practicality with spirituality.
MCKS’s teachings are spread all around the world including West Africa. There are pranic healing centers in various West African countries including the Gambia. The teachings are progressive; we first learn how to heal others and ourselves. There are three levels: Basic, Advance and Psychotherapy. If we are sick or weak we cannot heal and help others. If we are ignorant we cannot teach others. If we are angry or resentful we cannot show love to others. After learning how to heal, we can move into a higher level that teaches how to become a better person, a spiritual being.
MCKS has written many books about healing and spirituality. His teachings are now open to all those who are ready to learn. He has taught many meditations, the basic one called Meditations on Twin Hearts that can be practiced by everybody. It refers to our heart and crown centers, both being centers of human and divine love. In this meditation we activate both centers in order to project healing energy to the Earth.
Benefits of Pranic Healing
· It can help parents bring down the temperature of their children suffering from high fever in just a few hours and heal it in a day or two in most cases.
· It can relieve headaches, gas pains, toothaches, and muscle pains almost immediately in most cases.
· Cough and cold can usually be cured in a day or two. Loose bowel movement can be healed in a few hours in most cases.
· Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be relieved in a few sessions and healed in a few months in many cases.
· It increases the rate of healing by three times or more than the normal rate of healing. These are some of the few things that pranic healing can do. All of these assume that the healer has attained a certain degree of proficiency.
Pranic Healing is easy to learn
Any healthy person with an average intelligence, an average ability to concentrate, an open but discriminating mind, and a certain degree of persistence can learn pranic healing in a relatively short period. Learning pranic healing is easier than learning to play the piano or painting. It is as easy as learning to drive. Its basic principles and techniques can be learned in a few sessions. Like driving, pranic healing requires much practice and time to achieve a certain degree of proficiency.
“In Ancient times, Pranic Healing could only be practiced by an elite few. My job was to develop a very effective healing system, which ordinary people could learn in just a short period. Anybody can practice pranic healing now. The knowledge of being able to deal with simple ailments is quite empowering.”
-Grand Master Choa Kok Sui
• Massage therapists, bodywork practitioners, chiropractors, psychotherapists, acupuncturists, nurses and others in the healing field integrate Pranic Healing into their practice to increase the effectiveness of the sessions, protect them from harmful contamination by diseased energies of their clients or working environments. The application of Pranic Healing enables them to stop draining negative connections, offers ways to quickly physically and mentally “recharge” after a tiring day in the office or treatment room.
• Professional Athletes utilize Pranic Healing treatments to substantially reduce downtime after injuries or surgeries and minimize the intake of pain-killers.
• Reiki Masters and practitioners appreciate Pranic Healing for being able to deepen their logical understanding of the Energy processes utilized in their practice, for adding missing elements to complete the “big picture” of Energy healing. Scanning energy field, cleansing, use of color prana and the practice of Energy Hygiene are some of the favorites of Reiki practitioners.
• Performing and Visual artists use Pranic Healing techniques to facilitate the smoother flow of divine energies through their creativity energy centers to be able to tremendously amplify the impact of their artwork.
• Parents are able to help their children with many common physical and behavioral problems, typical to early childhood and teenage years.
• Spiritual Aspirants use Pranic Healing as a bridge to Spirituality and a powerful but safe tool of Transformation. The practice of Pranic Healing enables them to consciously increase the divine connection to facilitate the spiritual growth and evolution of the Soul.
• Disciples and World Servers embrace Pranic Healing as a tool of pro-active purification. Larger amount of Light flowing through the system enables a disciple to do more Service for the humankind. If you are looking to become a more effectivie instrument of the divine plan, you will find in Pranic Healing well-established channels of service with the “high-yielding energetic return”.
Pranic Healing is a simple yet powerful and effective method of energy healing. It teaches the complete cycle of techniques to detect energetic abnormalities, remove diseased energy, replace it with the new fresh energy then preserve it. Pranic Healing is the most comprehensive teaching. It is based on the contemporary research of the most ancient and modern modalities and traditions, known to human kind.
Pranic Healing is applied on the electromagnetic field also known as aura, which contains the mold and blueprint of the physical body. This bioplasmic body absorbs life energy and distributes this to the organs and glands. Pranic Healing practitioners realign the whole energy system to help initiate specific biochemical changes to accelerate the body’s innate ability to prevent and alleviate a wide spectrum of physical, emotional and psychological ailments.
Our Pranic Healing center is located in Fajara, going towards Bakau, at Kairaba Ave. after Emporium store, on the left side, next to Pipa’s boutique. The center is open for healing sessions, learning the healing courses, for meditation, orientation and information about MCKS’s teachings.
Come and learn to heal your loved ones and yourself with your own hands just in 16 hours. Seeing is believing. Please come to the center or call for more information at 7564196 and 7737387.