Dec 31, 2010, 11:40 AM
It is very interesting to know that the word smile is very simple, yet some of us do not even know what it means and why we should even smile. Bring it on gives you ten good reasons why the corners of your beautiful mouth should relax and curve into a smile.
1. Smiling is a great way to make yourself stand out while helping your body to function better, when you smile your face lifts and in the process of doing so, your mood changes and obviously your body muscles do the same thing. Smiling improves your health, your stress level, and attractiveness. Smiling is one fun way to live longer.
1. Smiling makes us attractive. An unsmiling woman may not outwit another simple looking woman where beauty is concerned even if she is the more beautiful of the two. The muscles in her face are tensed and not free as a result she is most likely to wear a long face. Simply, Smiling is just one fun way to live longer.
2. Smiling changes your mood. It can trick the body into helping a change of mood. Take for instance when you are sad and there is nothing that can change your mood, try to put on a smile, whenever people are around and even if you are alone. You will notice a mighty difference, because your facial muscles will lift and relax and as a result, it will trick your body into a relaxed and sure mood.
3. Smiling is contagious. Have you ever noticed something magical, something you take for granted when someone smiles at you? It is the effect and spell he or she casts on you. You are liable to smile back at the person whenever he or she smiles at you. We do this because we want to be polite or keep a friendly face. But the bottom line is you are liable to smile back at the one who smiled at you. One big secret, smile lots and you will draw people to you!
4. Smiling relieves stress. Smiling helps us from looking tired, when down and overwhelmed just smile and you will see that tiredness will leave your body.
5. Smiling boosts your immune system and it functions possibly because you are more relaxed. By smiling you prevent the flu and cold.
6. Smiling lowers your blood pressure. Notice a difference when you are angry and making irrational decisions, your blood pressure goes high and when you are in a gay mood, your blood pressure goes down and you make informed decisions.
7. Smiling is a drug in itself, it helps relax and cure.
8. Smiling lifts the face and makes you look younger. The muscles we use to smile lift the face, try smiling through the day, you will look younger and feel better.
9. Smiling makes you seem successful; you know what people who smile most of the time portray? They appear to be more confident, they create the impression that they are living a good and comfortable life. These kinds of people are more likely to be promoted at their work places, more likely to be approached by clients.
Put a smile at meetings and at appointments and you will look more confident, comported and likely to win contracts.
10. Smiling helps you stay positive no matter what!
Try smiling more and you will feel your world is in your hands.