Mar 4, 2016, 10:07 AM
Entertainment & Lifestyle conducted a survey to find out what sure signals can tell if your partner is cheating or not, and below is what we found out. Enjoy reading:
1. Pay attention to a change in his or her normal routine. Is he, for instance, coming home from work later than usual on some nights? Sometimes these small changes in a person’s routine means nothing more than life has given him or her a reason to be unavailable, but they are still something that you want to be aware of.
2. Does he/she allow you to touch, or look through their phone, emails, etc.? If your partners are hiding their phone from you, or deleting all their messages before letting you have it, then there is probably something they don’t want you to see.
3. Notice if they leave the room to take calls. If you ask who called/ texted them, do they always tell you “It’s nobody?” These are also important signals, which like number 2, show that your partner has something to hide.
4. Do they seem to become moody all of a sudden, and eager to start fights? Sometimes, a cheating partner will displace his/her shame, anger, and guilt onto you by starting a fight, which can then be blamed on you. In short, they need a place to throw off their negative feelings.
5. Has your partner stopped talking to you? Did he/she always have things to say, and has suddenly become very distant? Your relationship may be losing intimacy because your partner has probably started a new one with someone else.
6. Notice if your partner is constantly putting someone else down. They may be saying awful things about that person, but pay attention to the fact that they are still talking about them 24/7. They are trying to fool you into believing that the person is undesirable, thus throwing the suspicion off of them.
7. Pay attention to changing interests, including music, political views, social issues, favourite books, or movies, etc. When someone spends enough time with someone else, they begin to adopt their views, or at least understand them. If your partner is interested in things that he/she hated before, perhaps he/she is being influenced by someone else more than usual.
8. Has your partner’s friends begun to act oddly around you? When you casually talk to his/her friends, do they seem anxious, nervous, or eager to leave? They probably know something you don’t know.
9. Does he or she seem to be very angry when you come over unannounced or only text you when they are at home, never calling you? These are also signs of a between-the-sheets betrayal. For some reason, they don’t want you at their home at certain times, and they don’t seem to want to call you while they’re at home.
10. Catch them in a lie. Casually ask your partner where they were on such and such day, and let them answer. Remember their answer, and ask again a few days later. If they are lying constantly, then they will have a hard time keeping up. They may start to get angry at these simple questions, another big hint.
11. Watch for unexplained bills, receipts for meals, etc. bought for two people. If you keep finding receipts for a bill for a bracelet you didn’t get, etc. then watch out.
12. Pay attention to whether your partner has to “clean up” before letting you into his/her house, room, or car. If an earring is lying in the passenger side of his car, or a condom is behind their bed, extra time will probably be taken to dispose of those items.
13. Do they have other email accounts, or other online accounts? Or begin to, out of nowhere, change their passwords to keep you out of their accounts? Normally, if they didn’t give you their password to start with, this is no problem. But if they’ve suddenly changed it to protect messages they’ve written, or chats they’ve had, you should be aware.
And lastly, notice whether he begins to buy you gifts out of nowhere, or she starts casually mentioning an end to your relationship. Questions such as, “What would you do if we broke up,” are key hints. Men and women, both, become guilty. This guilt can easily be forgotten with an action/ item for the other person, that makes the cheat seem selfless.
However, everyone in the world thinks everyone is cheating. Ask yourself before you put yourself through all this stuff, “Does your partner really love you?”, and if the answer is yes, then he/she is not cheating, and all these signs are from typical liars; you should spend your day thinking of all the positives things he/she does for you and how much they love you, because not everyone cheats.