Jan 19, 2010, 1:31 PM
Gambia Maritime Administration (Plaintiff) has sued former employee Raymond
Sarr(Defendant) of Bakoteh, Kanifing Municipality of The Gambia at the High
Court in Banjul for the following:
1. The sum of D61, 11.08 being the balance outstanding on the Emergency Loan Facility granted to the Defendant by the Plaintiff.
2. The sum of D3, 083.33 being the balance outstanding on the miscellaneous Loan Facility granted to the Defendant by the Plaintiff.
3. The sum of D14, 291.50 being the amount due to the plaintiff from the Defendant for the payment of salary in lieu of notice for his resignation.
4. The sum of D437, 634.75, that is due and outstanding on the car Loan Facility granted to the Defendant by the Plaintiff.
5. The sum of D541, 626.73 cost incurred by the Plaintiff during the course of the training for the Master’s Degree program including allowance.
The matter was first mentioned at the high court on the 30th day of January, 2020 and is now set for hearing on the 17th February, 2020 regarding an application by Defense Counsel Malick H.B Jallow seeking dismissal of the suit on grounds that the High Court lacks jurisdiction to entertain the matter.