Gambia Civil Aviation Authority (GCAA ) has secured the requisite approval from Gambia Public Procurement Authority (GPPA) for an Open international tendering procurement process for the procurement of a complete DVOR (Doppler VHF Omni Directional Range) and DME (Distance Measuring Equipment) systems for Banjul International Airport
RELEVANT INSTRUCTIONS TO SUPPLIERS
- The tender documents can be purchased from GCAA cash office at a non-refundable fee of D10000,00 ( Ten Thousand Dalasis)
- All bids should be delivered in the tender box located at the Director General’s office on or before 12.00 Noon on Tuesday 26th July 2022.
- Bids should be accompanied by a bids security of 2.5%.
- Bidders are required to provide a performance security of 5%
- Bids will be opened at 12.15pm on Tuesday 26th July 2022 in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.
- Bidders are required to submit their current GPPA Certificates
NOTE: GCAA is not bound by the lowest bidder