An international firm within the West Africa Sub-region, specializing in HR, Management and Financial Consulting Services is seeking a Country Manager for the soon -to -be -opened Gambia Office.
Qualifications and skills
• At least a master’s degree in human resource, management, economics or related discipline:
• Demonstrated high consulting capabilities
• Ability to develop new businesses
• Excellent interpersonal skills, and
• Excellent command of spoken and written English.
General professional experience
- At least 12 years HR/Consulting working experience with 5 years in managerial position
- At least five years working with the private sector, especially in the area of banking and finance
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Demonstrate ability to make Gambian office self-sufficient within four months of commencement of operation
- should be more than 45 years by July 2017.
How to apply
Interested candidates should send their applications (cover letter and CV) to the underlisted email addresses with the subject Country Manager – Gambia:
Deadline: 31st July 2017